Friday, November 13, 2015

ONLINE APOLOGETIC GROUPS: An Unsurpassed Resource

Lately, I have been making lists of apologetic resources. Books, videos and articles are awesome resources. But in the past few years, I have been part of a Facebook group that has been by far the most important factor in helping me to grow in my understanding of apologetics. 

The following groups are all part of the Christian Apologetics Alliance. These groups include people at all level of apologetics. But probably the three most important factors are: (1) There are lots of people in these groups that have true expertise in different areas of apologetics. (2) There is always lots of good interaction. (3) There is a large and excellent leadership team for these groups to help moderate them so they stay on track and remain grace-filled and respectful.

I highly recommend you join one of them....though I am personally partial to the first one. :)


*Christian Apologetics Alliance Facebook Group:This group is made up of Christians from all around the world and from very diverse theological perspectives. But they all agree to the essentials of the Christian faith. 

*Christian Apologetics Alliance Google+ Community: This group is open to everyone.

*Apologetics for Parents: For Christian parents.


After you check out the great groups listed above.... 
check out my growing MASTER LIST OF APOLOGETIC RESOURCES)....




*logo of the Christian Apologetics Alliance 
(of which I am a longstanding member)

No comments:

Post a Comment