Friday, November 13, 2015

ONLINE APOLOGETIC GROUPS: An Unsurpassed Resource

Lately, I have been making lists of apologetic resources. Books, videos and articles are awesome resources. But in the past decade or more, Facebook groups have been by far the most important resource in helping me to grow in my understanding of apologetics. 

These groups generally include people at all level of apologetics. But probably the three most important factors to look for are: (1) There are lots of people in these groups that have true expertise in different areas of apologetics. (2) There is always lots of good interaction. (3) There is excellent leadership to help moderate them so they stay on track and remain grace-filled and respectful.

I highly recommend you join one of them....though I am personally partial to the first one. :)

*Reasoning for Christ Facebook Group: Jeff Gambill does an outstanding job of managing this group and keeping it on track.
*Apologetics for Parents: For Christian parents.


After you check out the great groups listed above.... 
check out my growing MASTER LIST OF APOLOGETIC RESOURCES)....




*logo of the Christian Apologetics Alliance 
(of which I am a longstanding member)

2 comments:

  1. I would humbly like to thank you for recommending the CAA group. I have just applied to join. I myself am running an apologetics blog, and both this blog and the group you recommended will be of HUUUUGE help to my research. Once again, I thank you humbly

    Jesus Christ is Lord and KING! ✝

    God bless. ✝

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to know that this has helped you and therefore benefited Christ's Body. :)

    ReplyDelete